Dependable professionals and a 20-year warranty on installations.
Since 1987, we have worked with hundreds of organizations who remain our customers today because we understand their needs and always deliver what we promise. We’ve earned their trust through quality of service and innovative solutions. We offer 20 year manufacturer warranties with our partner products and installation services. Our patented Modular Pole Systems™, Understand™ payment terminals and other high-quality products we sell come with warranties.
Belden IBDN Certified Structured Cabling System Warranty
Extended Belden IBDN Component Warranty: Belden warrants that; i) the Belden IBDN passive components installed in the Belden IBDN Certified System are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of twenty-five (25) years from the date of installation, at the original installation location. ii) the Belden IBDN Certified System will meet or exceed the UTP channel transmission requirements specified by: ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.1, Category 5e ISO/IEC FDIS 11801:2002, Class D.
Once an installed Belden IBDN passive component has been deemed defective by Belden, Belden shall repair or replace, at Belden’s discretion, the defective component. The repaired or replaced component will be warranted for the balance of the original twenty-five year warranty period, or, ninety (90) days, whichever is longer. The repair or replacement of a defective component under this warranty includes the reasonable costs of labor required to repair or replace the defective component.
The decision of repair or replacement of components, and the selection of labor services to perform the repair or replacement are at the sole discretion of Belden, Inc. For complete warranty information, please visit Belden’s warranty page.
Bose® Professional Systems Warranty
Bose®warrants, for the periods of time set forth below, that this product, when delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging, from a Bose® authorized re-seller and used in normal conditions, is free from defects in manufacturing, material and workmanship.
- The Bose® Limited Warranty for Professional Systems products that are designated weather rated or environmental lasts two years from the purchase date for exterior finish or appearance of speaker enclosures and speaker brackets and five years for the speaker components.
- The Bose® Limited Warranty for Professional Systems products lasts five years from the purchase date for speaker components that are not self-powered (amplified).
- The Bose® Warranty for Professional Systems products lasts two years from the date of purchase for electronic products, and accessories.
- The Bose® Limited Warranty for Professional Systems products lasts five years from the date of purchase for the PowerMatch® amplifiers, the ControlSpace® SP-24 / ESP-00 II / ESP-880 / ESP-1240 / ESP-4120 / ESP-1600 sound processors, and the FreeSpace® IZA / ZA amplifiers.
- The Bose® Limited Warranty for Professional Systems products lasts two years from the date of purchase for powered component speakers for the electronics and five years for the speaker components.
For complete Bose®warranty information, please visit the Bose’s® warranty page.
Panduit Certification Plus System Warranty
Panduit also offers a complete Certification Plus System Warranty on eligible installations registered with Panduit. This warranty assures customers their registered structured cabling system’s performance will meet all relevant cabling system standards for up to 25 years. To be eligible for the Certification Plus System Warranty, the system must be registered with Panduit, installed by a Panduit Certified Installer or a Panduit Project Authorized Installer, and must meet all program requirements.
To learn more about Panduit’s system warranties, visit Panduit’s warranty page.